Mid-South Hemp Fest Competition Info
The 2020 Mid-South Hemp Fest “Hemp and CBD Competition” is sponsored by New Bloom Labs
Product submissions are not limited to a particular item provided it fits into at least one of the Hemp Competitions Categories, all submission requirements are met, and the entry fee(s) are paid.
Winners will get more than just bragging rights.
Competition Categories (subject to change):
Best Full Spectrum Tincture
Best Isolate Tincture
Best Full Spectrum Topical
Best Isolate Topical
Best Smokable Hemp Flower
Best CBD Vape
Best Hemp CBD concentrate
Trophies for the top 3 finishers in each category
With 1 Grand Champion Best Over All CBD Product
Competition Fees & Requirements:
- Entry requirements and fees – $200 for the first item entered and $100 for each additional item.
- Complete Competition Submission Form
- Made with .3% THC (9 +A) or less
- Five samples required 1 for the public, 1 for Mid-South Hemp Fest, and 3 for judges
- Test samples must be provided with labels and test result(s)
- History or summary of product(s) made and origins of the material. Please also include anything other special consideration to be made for the Judges and Public about your product.
- Quick video presentation clip for judges and the public and website. No longer than 2 mins and no less than 30 seconds. Mp4 file, submit via email to email@example.com or include your youtube links in the submission form.
- New Blooms Labs will provide testing and test results to verify information on label and cannabinoid profile
Winners announced on the main stage during the awards ceremony at the Mid South Hemp Fest. Entry Information will be added to the site and featured at the event for all submissions and will be used at Mid-South Hemp Fest’s discretion for the marketing of this event or others.
We will begin taking product submissions on February 1, 2020.